47 Ronin Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Most effective/used submissions

+2
ThrowinFives
MurderouS
6 posters

Go down

Poll: Most effective/used submissions Empty Poll: Most effective/used submissions

Post  MurderouS Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:25 pm

What have been the most effective submissions you have pulled off in tournaments or an organized fight?

Mine would be

rear naked choke; That has been my bread and butter, but I have found it easier to do in No-Gi.

Other ones I have had success with are: triangle choke, gullotine, head and arm triangle from mount, and armbar. Ive come close with Darse chokes, kimoras and kneebars. I don't think I have ever finished a leglock in a tournament.

MurderouS

Back to top Go down

Poll: Most effective/used submissions Empty Re: Poll: Most effective/used submissions

Post  ThrowinFives Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:47 pm

The only sub I've ever finished in competition was a triangle choke in an mma fight... but in the gym its a close second to the darce choke...

ThrowinFives

Back to top Go down

Poll: Most effective/used submissions Empty Re: Poll: Most effective/used submissions

Post  MurderouS Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:49 pm

25 views and only one response??? Cmon I'm really interested in this and considering most of us competed in a submission only tournament and won I know you guys have submissions under your belt.

MurderouS

Back to top Go down

Post  _dub_ Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Keylock, straight footlock, triangle & armbar.
_dub_
_dub_
Admin
Admin

http://www.47RoninBJJ.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Electric Wizard Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:57 am

Finished two triangles and an arm triangle in the Sub-only tourney.

I've come close on a few armbars but never finished one in a tourney.
Electric Wizard
Electric Wizard

Location : At the other end of that arm you're trying to break.

Back to top Go down

Post  YouTube Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:20 pm

I'd rather not say..too many Lurkers out there..but I'll tell you in class if you really want to know, haha
YouTube
YouTube

Back to top Go down

Post  roadhouse Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:59 am

RNC, armbar, keylock

roadhouse

Back to top Go down

Post  MurderouS Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 am

Swayze-303 wrote:I'd rather not say..too many Lurkers out there..but I'll tell you in class if you really want to know, haha

C'mon, I doubt there is anyone scouting us on here! Unless you have a fight coming up. Same goes for you Mike K.

This thread makes me think I should work on my keylock. See you guys on Wednesday.

MurderouS

Back to top Go down

Post  _dub_ Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:44 am

MurderouS wrote:
Swayze-303 wrote:I'd rather not say..too many Lurkers out there..but I'll tell you in class if you really want to know, haha

C'mon, I doubt there is anyone scouting us on here! Unless you have a fight coming up. Same goes for you Mike K.

This thread makes me think I should work on my keylock. See you guys on Wednesday.

The keylock is easily one of the best subs or sub threats from side control & mount, imo.
_dub_
_dub_
Admin
Admin

http://www.47RoninBJJ.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum