47 Ronin Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefit in B-lo for a good cause!

Go down

Benefit in B-lo for a good cause! Empty Benefit in B-lo for a good cause!

Post  samtastic Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:25 pm

I'm sure some of you follow the news and heard about what happened at the downtown restaurant, Merge, last weekend. That's where I work and if some of you don't know what happened I'll try and sum it up:

Last weekend one of our dishwashers came to work with a gun and with no warning fired shots at my manager, the head chef and one of our cooks. He wounded my manager hitting him 4 times and killed my friend, my managers son. It has been a really hard week this past week, the restaurant just reopened this past Thursday and the support from the community has been phenomenal with only a few jerks ruining it for us. Ricky was a really awesome kid, he was only 18 and acted just like a teenager should, he flirted with all the girls, pullled pranks and made really good sandwiches.

If any of you can find the time to come out Monday night 6pm at Towne Ballroom we are having a huge benefit for Ricky's family who incurred a lot of costs between his father's surgeries and his funeral. There will be music, auctions and a cash bar. $15 suggested donation at the door, all proceeds go to the Costners. If you'd like to donate something to auction off go to: www.mergebuffalo.com and get in touch with either of the owners Sarah or Eliza.

Thanks guys any support or donations will be appreciated!
samtastic
samtastic

http://samskrits.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Benefit in B-lo for a good cause! Empty Re: Benefit in B-lo for a good cause!

Post  samtastic Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:27 pm

FYI it goes until 12am so if you want to go to practice it should still be going on by the time everyone has washed the ringworm off their flesh.
samtastic
samtastic

http://samskrits.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum